This website is brought to you by Crown Honor Logistics (Holdings) Limited (collectively “we”, “us”, “our”). This policy describes how we collect and use personal data and we are taking to ensure that it complies with all applicable laws and regulations Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
1. Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you including but not limited to your name, company position, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, email address, payment details such as bank account number, debit/ credit card number and expiry date and other information essential to effect the transaction whenever you complete an online form.
For example, we may request personal data voluntarily when you register to use this website, submit enquiries, contact with us, register an account with us, purchase goods or services. We may also request sensitive personal data voluntarily during the completion of an online form, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purpose of order processing, billing, respond to your enquiries.
2. How we use your personal data
2.1. We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data was obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- billing and order fulfilment;
- credit scoring and credit checking;
- customising this websiteand its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to this websiteor to our services that may affect you;
- security vetting;
- improving our services; and
2.2 Marketing and opting out
If you have given permission, we may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, fax, e–mail about products, services, promotions, special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt–out at any time. Please see further “Your rights”, below.
2.3 Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group;
- our agents and service providers;
- credit reference agents;
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity;
- our business partners in accordance with the Marketing and opting out section above; and
2.4 Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username that are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and e–mails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
4. Credit checking
To enable us to make credit decisions about you and members of your household and for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose information about how you conduct your account to such agencies and your information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. Other credit grantors may use this information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
5. Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his or her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his or her behalf to the processing of his or her personal data;
- receive on his or her behalf any data protection notices;
- give consent to the transfer of his or her personal data abroad; and
- give consent to the processing of his or her personal date including but not limited to your name,company position, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, email address, payment details
6. Your rights
If you wish to access, correct or update your personal data, you can exercise these rights:
- put your request in writingby using the contact details provided under “ Our contact details” heading;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details); and
- specify the information thatyou wish to access, correct or update and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you can:
- put your request in writing byusing the contact details provided under “ Our contact details” heading with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details); and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg e–mail or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
7. Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please e–mail at email@example.com or you can call us at 2614 3388.
8. Notification of changes
terms & conditions of use
1. About our Terms
1.1 These Terms explain how you may use www.crownhonor.com (the Site) which is provided by us free of charge.
1.2 You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
1.3 By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
1.4 If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
1.6 If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by:
1.6.1e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
1.6.2telephone:+852 2614 3388
Content means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;
Terms means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time under clause 10;
Unwanted Submission has the meaning given to it in clause 4.1;
Acceptable use policy means the policy which governs your permitted use of the Site;
Site has the meaning given to it in clause 1.1;
We, us or our means Crown Honor Logistics (Holdings) Limited.
You or your means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.
2. Using the Site
2.1 The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2.2 You agree that you are solely responsible for:
2.2.1 All costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
2.2.2 Keeping your password and other account details confidential.
2.3 The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within Hong Kong. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside of Hong Kong, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
2.4 We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at email@example.com and/or +852 2614 3388.
2.5We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
3. Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
3.1 This Site and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by us [our licensors or both (as applicable)]. Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We[and our licensors] reserve all of our[and their] rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we[and they] remain owners of them and free to use them as we[and they] see fit.
3.2Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
3.3 Trademarks: Trademarks and trade names may also be used on this Site. The use of any trade marks on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
4 Submitting information to the Site
4.1 While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not let us have any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions). While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
4.2 We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
5 Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
5.1While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date, and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
5.2 We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
5.3 Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
5.4 While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
6. Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
7. Limitation on our liability
7.1 Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
7.1.1 losses that:
(a)were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
(b)that were not caused by any breach on our part
7.1.2 business losses; and
7.1.3 losses to non-consumers.
8. Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
9. Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
These Terms are dated [insert date on which the Terms were last updated]. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
11.1 We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
11.2 If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
11.3 If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
11.3.1 let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
11.3.2 If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the Hong Kong SAR will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
11.4 Relevant Hong Kong law will apply to these Terms.
terms & conditions of shipping
- With a minimum spending of HK$480 or above, you can enjoy our free delivery service
- After confirming that the payment is completed, the goods you ordered will be sent out within 2 working days.
- We only make deliveries in the specified areas of Hong Kong, including Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and the New Territories, but excluding outlying islands, Discovery Bay, Sha Tau Kok restricted area, Ta Kwu Ling, Man Kam To, Mai Po, Lok Ma Chau. We reserve the right to decline delivery at our sole discretion.
- If the delivery area provided by the customer is not within the delivery scope, the order will be deemed invalid.
- After the order is completed, any change to the address will not be allowed.
- The delivery date may be changed or delayed due to the delivery conditions and weather. The actual delivery date is subject to our sole discretion which is final and conclusive.
- In the event of a black rainstorm warning/typhoon signal No. 8 or above being hoisted, our delivery service will be suspended and postponed to the following day when those signals are not in effect.
- We will not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses caused by the delay or omission of delivery due to the following circumstances:
- The recipient is not at the delivery address within the confirmed delivery date and time period;
- The delivery address provided by the customer is inaccurate or incorrect;
- The delivery address provided by the customer does not have the relevant recipient;
- The contact number of the recipient provided by the guest is incorrect or invalid;
- Once the order is accepted, cancellation/return/refund/replacement of goods will not be accepted.
- The pictures of the products are for reference only.
- Due to different measurement methods, there may be difference of 1-4cm in the product size.
- In case of any disputes, wethe right of final decision.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.